Update the fascias on your home and give it a completely new and refreshed look.
Timber fascias can become tired and old looking due to them being the wooden structure that your guttering is mounted to. Timber fascias can become weakened by wood rot and the support brackets for the gutter can loosen which causes the gutter to sag, which will restrict the flow of water through the gutters.
If your timber fascia is rotting and it goes unattended, the entire guttering will eventually collapse due to the lack of support which can lead to a very expensive repair bill.
By repairing, capping or updating your timber fascias, you will protect yourself from a large repair bill and prevent other structural issues from occuring to your entire roof.
What Our Fascia Capping and Repairs Will Do
- Existing timber fascias will be protected
- Existing timber fascias will have all blemishes covered
- We will paint entire fascias meaning you won’t have to.
- You have a choice of colours – they can complement existing surroundings
- The paint finish is guaranteed not to peel, fade or crack for 15 years.